SPACIOUS URBAN TOWNS
MINUTES FROM THE FUTURE CROSSTOWN LRT
I am connected. The East end just got a whole lot closer, with the future Crosstown LRT and the DVP just minutes away. I am local. Golden Mile Shopping, great schools, institutions and parks are around the corner. I am home. Spacious living from 1,000 to 2,000 sq. ft., all featuring private patios or rooftop terraces with views. I am Amsterdam.
2 BEDROOMS FROM THE LOW $700’s
3 BEDROOMS FROM THE LOW $900’s
Developer: Rise Developments
Address: 1455 O’conner Drive, East York
Nearest Intersection: O’conner Drive and St. Clair Ave.
Pricing: 2 Bedroom starting from low $700’s
Occupancy: Spring 2022
Storeys: 4 Storeys urban townhomes
Suite Types: 2 Bedrooms – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 1000 sqft to 2000 sqft
Maintenance Fees: $283 per month
Deposit Structure: Extended Deposit Structure: $5,000 on signing
Balance to 5% in 30 days|2.5% in 90 days | 2.5% in 180 days | 2.5% in 360 days | 2.5% in 420 days | 5% on Occupancy
Platinum Incentives: Platinum Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements.
Location & Neighbourhood
- Located less than 5 minutes from a stop along the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT! Set to be completed in 2022, the Eglinton Crosstown LRT will travel 19 km east and west between Kennedy and Mount Dennis, connecting passengers to 25 stations and stops. Travelling across town will be 60% faster than your current travel time!
- You are also less than 10 minutes from the Warden Subway Station where in just 5 stops north you will arrive at the Scarborough Town Centre, or 12 stops east to Bloor-Yonge Station where you can seamlessly transfer onto the Yonge-University Line
- Conveniently located just 5 minutes from the Don Valley Parkway, seamlessly connecting you to the Gardiner Expressway, Highway 401, and Highway 404 in just minutes — travelling throughout the GTA can be accomplished with incredible ease!
- Perfectly located for all of your shopping needs, Amsterdam Urban Towns places you just a 4 minute drive from Golden Mile which features a fantastic variety of Big Box Stores such as: Shoppers Drug Mart, Metro, No Frills, Bulk Barn, Canadian Tire, RONA, Michaels, Best Buy, Adonis, Walmart and so many others along with a number of dining and entertainment options
including a Cineplex Odeon
- Surrounded with a fantastic collection of parks which include: Taylor Creek Park, Charles Sauriol Conservation Area, E.T. Seton Park, Coxwell Ravine Park and more. You are also approximately 20 minutes from Woodbine Beach