REGISTER FOR FIRST ACCESS
UNITED BLDG CONDOS SPECS
Project: United Bldg Condos
Address: 481 University Ave, Toronto, ON
Nearest Intersection: University Ave & Dundas St W
Occupancy: Anticipated for 2022
Storeys/Suites: 55 Storey Tower / 748 Suites
Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Reduced Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Free Property Management for 2 years*, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances and Stacked Washer & Dryer Included
Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Counters, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer, Soft close kitchen cabinetry & More
Building Amenities: 24 hrs concierge in lobby, Security Cameras, Fitness Centre with cardio & weight equipment, Yoga space, Designer decorated Party Room, Lounge & Chef’s kitchen
REASONS TO BUY
United Bldg Condominiums is situated at the crossroads of three high-density employment areas – Bay Street Corridor, Hospital Row and the Financial District
The United BLDG has a near PERFECT Walk Score of 99/100. 10 Minutes to Ryerson University, 12 minutes to University of Toronto, 6 Minutes to Eaton Centre, 9 minutes to Yonge & Dundas Square — Also many options for shopping and dining in the area
- United Bldg Condos has a transit Score of 100/100. Steps from the St Patrick Subway Station giving you easy access to Union Station – access to GO Trains, GO Buses TTC Subway System, and VIA Rail Canada as well as UP Express where every 15 minutes you can hop on and travel directly to Toronto Pearson International Airport in just 25 Minutes.
- The Hospital District is within 400 m where The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto General Hospital, Princess Margaret Hospital & Mt Sinai Hospital all reside
- 4 Minutes to Toronto’s Financial District which is home to over 200,000 jobs
- Toronto lofe is in close proximity – Exciting venues such as Yonge & Dundas Square, The Eaton Centre, City Hall, Art Gallery of Toronto, St. Lawrence Market, Ed Mirvish Theatre, The Hockey Hall of Fame, TIFF Bell Lightbox, CN Tower, Scotia Centre, Rogers Centre, Harbourfront Centre
- Great opportunity for investors & professionals due to the close proximity to Two Major Universities, number of potential job opportunities
United Bldg Condos being developed by Daveport who have over 20 years of experience and has mixed portfolio of over ninety Industrial, Office, Retail and Residential projects concentrated in Ontario and the U.S.
In order to obtain its objective of increasing the value of its investments and providing quality property management, Davpart Inc.’s operating strategy requires timely building maintenance programs, frequent site visits by property management personnel and open lines of communication with tenants. This hands-on approach creates an efficient and professional work environment for its Tenants.