Where Brampton meets Vaughan and Toronto
Fresh, modern, 2-story & Bungalow-style Townhomes
Your Access to Best Units
Beat the rush and submit your worksheet online to get allocated units
Introducing Claireville Urban Towns, a stunning brand new Master-Planned Community of Urban Towns coming soon to Queen St E & Gore Rd in Brampton! Perfectly located for all of your everyday needs, Claireville Urban Towns places future residents minutes from Major Highways, Big Box Stores, Bramalea City Centre, outdoor amenities and so much more. Pricing Starting From The $400’s!
Register to get your first Access
Developer: Royal Pine Homes
Address: Queen St E & Gore Rd, Brampton
Pricing: Starting From The $400’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Number of Units: 197
Unit Types: 1-Storey & Bungalow-Style Units & 2-Storey Units
Unit Sizes: 1-Storey & Bungalow-Style Units – 495 sq ft – 1,295 sq ft, 2-Storey Units – 1,028 sq ft – 1,480 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement
Features & Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Quartz Kitchen Countertops, Ceramic Tile Backsplash, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Location & Neighbourhood
- Highway Access – Residents of Claireville Urban Towns will be able to easily access several major thoroughfares in the immediate area including Highways 427, 407, and 27. Commuting into downtown Toronto for business or leisure will take motorists less than 40 minutes.
- Family Friendly – Claireville is a beautiful family-friendly and established community located along the Brampton and Vaughan border where families will find easy access to educational institutions of all learning levels within the area, some even within walking distance of Claireville Urban Towns.
- Green Space – Claireville Urban Towns are located near the Northeast edge of the Claireville Conservation Area, the largest of its kind. This natural forested area boasts wetlands, valleys, and a ranch. Spanning 848 acres, residents can enjoy biking, walking, horseback riding, and bird watching right in the city.
- Transit – Brampton Transit services the area surrounding Claireville Urban Towns with bus routes just steps away from home, including routes that connect to GO Transit services at Mount Pleasant GO Station. Zum Rapid Transit buses will connect riders to York University and TTC services in Toronto.
- Lifestyle Amenities – Plenty of lifestyle amenities are available to the residents of Claireville Urban Towns including dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Daily errands can be completed easily at nearby grocery stores, banks, and pharmacies.
ONLINE WORKSHEET FORM
Royal Pine Homes is the GTA’s premier builder of luxury family homes and communities. At Royal Pine, company founder Frank Carogioiello and his sons are proud to set new standards of excellence with each signature home they build. With every new project, the company’s hard working team of professions brings expert foresight, a hands-on management style and an unyielding dedication to complete customer satisfaction.
Today, Royal Pine is proud to be at the forefront of the industry — leading the way with vision, expertise and the details that make all the difference.
Royal Pine invites everyone interested in buying a home to visit a community where we are building, to see for yourself the excellence in materials and craftsmanship that goes into every Royal Pine creation…from a stylish starter home to regal mansion. You’ll see generations of craftsmen – fathers who have taught sons with pride – taking the finest wood, brick, stone and quality building materials, and creating homes your family will be as proud to own as we are to build.