By Capital Developments, Metropia & RIOCAN
BOOK YOUR PRIVATE TOUR AT 11 YORKVILLE
11 YORKVILLE CONDOS FACTS
Project Name: Cru Condos | 11 Yorkville
Developer: Metropia, Riocan Living & Capital Developments
Address: 11 Yorkville Ave, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Younge St & Bloor
Storeys/ Suites: 62 Stories/600 Suites approx
Suite Types: One Bedroom to Three Bedrooms
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Reduced Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Free Property Management for 2 years*, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances and Stacked Washer & Dryer Included
Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Counters, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer & More
Building Amenities: TBA
11 YORKVILLE CONDOS HIGHLIGHTS
- AAA Location — Located in Toronto’s Annex neighbourhood known for having the city’s finest shops, designer boutiques, high-end global brands, cafes, restaurants, hotels, world class transportation and cultural venues offering world-class style and luxury
- Accessible to Holt Renfrew and Manulife Centre
- 11 Yorkville Condos has a perfect Walk Score of 100/100 & Transit Score of 95/100 meaning that you will have access to great transportation options — 2 Minute Walk to the Bloor-Yonge Subway Station, 5 Minutes walk to Bay Subway Station
- Close proximity to the University of Toronto (4 Minutes), Ryerson University (5 Minutes), George Brown College (5 Minutes) & OCAD University (6 Minutes)
- 5 Minutes to the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) connecting you to the Gardiner Expressway
- Walking distance to Toronto’s best entertainment options such as the Royal Ontario Museum
- Close proximity to Casa Loma, Phoenix Concert Theatre, Danforth Music Hall
- Nearby parks include Asquith Green, Harold Town Park and Jesse Ketchum Park
- 11 Yorkville Condos is being built by Metropia, Capital Developments & Rio Can one of Canada’s leading real estate development companies
Metropia is a privately owned and highly respected real estate developer creating authentic communities in both the Greater Toronto Area and Calgary. Metropia focuses on community building, urban renewal and design innovation. Their communities offer a wide range of housing options with an emphasis on affordability and an abiding responsibility to the environment.
Capital Developments is an industry leading Canadian real estate development company, with international roots.
They believe in finding partners that get it. Working with those that care as much as they do. And developing amazing projects with meaningful connections.
With years of experience, they’ve learned that architecture, location, interior design, glass, metal and concrete all matter. But they’ve also learned that personal connections, trust and relationships are the things we really build.
RioCan is an extremely trusted name in commercial and mixed-use development. RioCan has accumulated a robust portfolio of income producing properties with significant redevelopment potential that are strategically situated on or near existing or government approved transit lines. They are focused on optimizing the value of their existing properties through redevelopment and intensification, diversifying their portfolio into residential real estate, and advancing their development pipeline to deliver value to their unitholders and tenants and meet the evolving needs of the communities they serve.