ODYSSEY CONDOS & TOWNS ON THE LAKE
We all have a unique story. A journey that has shaped your lifestyle and brought you here, to the calming shores of Grimsby, on Lake Ontario. Here, to the forever views of water and sky, white sails and the Toronto skyline across the bay.
Project Name: Odyssey
Developer: Rosehaven Homes
Address: 10 Windward Dr., Grimsby
Nearest Intersection: N Service Road & Casablanca Blvd.
Occupancy: Anticipated for 2022
Storeys: 20 Storeys
Suite Types: One Bedroom to Three Bedrooms & Townhomes
Suite Sizes: From 565 Sq. Ft. – 1250 Sq. Ft.
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Reduced Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Free Property Management for 2 years*, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances and Stacked Washer & Dryer Included
Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Counters, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer & More Building Amenities: 24 hrs concierge in lobby, Fitness Centre with cardio & weight equipment, Designer decorated Party Room & Many more
- Located in the best neighbourhood with unparalleled views of Lake Ontario & Niagara Escarpment
- A minute away from Hwy QEW – Connecting St Catharines, Hamilton, Burlington & Oakville
- Minutes from upcoming GO Station – Connecting Grimsby to Toronto in just under an hour
- Easy access to vast waterfront trail system with gorgeous views of Lake Ontario
- All the big box stores, dining and entertainment is within the vicinity
- Niagara Falls, Casino, Theme Parks, Indoor water park, Wineries, Breweries, Marine Land & Distilleries are just a short drive away
- Rainbow Bridge is just half hour away connecting to USA
- Close proximity to Mohawk College, McMaster University & Brock University
- Close to schools & nearby parks include Centennial Park
- Odyssey is being built by Rosehaven Homes who have over 25 years of experience building 6,500 homes all across southern Ontario and the GTA
In 1992, when the very first family chose a Rosehaven home, Rosehaven established a position to always be in the forefront of the building industry. Their forward thinking in innovative exteriors and interior design has created unique homes that have led to numerous awards for architectural and design excellence.
Today, their portfolio includes thousands of homes across Southern Ontario. Perhaps the clearest reflection of the company’s accomplishment is the fact that many of our homeowners are repeat purchasers; a distinction that they are particularly proud of.