ELEGANT & WELCOMING
It isn’t every day, you come across a development like PRIME Condos. Located in one of Toronto’s most exciting growth neighbourhoods, PRIME’s residents will live in the heart of downtown and directly beside the Ryerson University campus. Launching soon with suites starting from the $300’s. Conveniently located in the heart of downtown, steps from Yonge and Dundas Square, PRIME’s location is its best-selling feature. One of the best-connected condos in the city, whether it’s the Financial District, Ryerson Campus or the world-class health science sector and technology accelerators, every place that matters is simply minutes from PRIME’s front door. Ryerson’s campus lies directly across the street from PRIME and will be a critical driver of rental demand for years to come. With booming growth in student enrollment each year, Ryerson is increasingly reliant on neighbouring properties to provide housing options for its students. This has resulted in significant price appreciation throughout the neighbourhoods close to Dundas and Jarvis.
LOBBY BY VERSACE
As you walk through the front doors of PRIME, it makes quite the first impression. Beautifully furnished by Versace, the lobby greets you with immediate luxury. Gold mirrors, exquisite flooring, and a stunning light feature complement the Versace furniture and ensures PRIME’s lobby rolls out a lavish welcome.
BEFORE IT OPENS TO PUBLIC
Register With Us For Your First Access To Brochure, Floor Plans & Price List
Developer: Centre Court Developments
Address: 319 Jarvis St, Toronto
Closest Intersection: Jarvis St & Gerrard St E
Pricing: Starting From The $300,000s
Tentative Occupancy: 2022
Storeys/Suites: 45 Storeys / 575 Units approximately
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Counters, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer & More
Building Amenities: TBA
We, as Platinum Agents/Brokers are the first group of people to get access to the building outside of the developer’s own friends and family. Our clients get first access to purchasing a unit, the best pricing for the development, as well as incentives offered directly by the developers to ensure that you’re investing in the right place. UB Realty works for you. Our team of industry experts will help you find a new condominium that best suits your individual needs. We will guide you on how to pick the floor-plans according to your needs whether being an investor or home-buyer, it should suit your idea of future planning. We leverage our strong relationships with developers and Builders to make sure that you simply get the best deal when you buy at any of our priority developments. To get exclusive pre-VIP access for Best Pricing and Priority Access Purchase Incentives.
REGISTER TO GET THE FIRST ACCESS
LIVING MADE EASY
PRIME has been intuitively designed to address all your needs. With built-in August Locks in each suite and a Smart Parcel Storage system in the lobby, PRIME provides technology that not only enhances your life but also adds value.
August Lock allows owners to monitor suite entry from anywhere, and lock and unlock with a tap on their phone or a turn of the key. Smart Parcel Storage ensures all your online purchases are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
PRIME makes living downtown easy and convenient.
– Ryerson’s campus lies directly across the street from PRIME and will be a critical driver of rental demand for years to come. With booming growth in student enrollment each year, Ryerson is increasingly reliant on neighboring properties to provide housing options for its students. This has resulted in significant price appreciation throughout the neighbourhoods close to Dundas and Jarvis.
– Short 7 Minute walk to Ryerson University — now that might not mean much to some but there are approximately 43,000 students with only 850 on campus – meaning a huge demand for off campus housing (or only 1/51 Ryerson Students would be able to receive on campus housing accommodations)
– Did we mention that George Brown College is a 4 Minute Commute, OCAD University is a 5 Minute Commute & the University of Toronto is an 5 Minute Commute – what does that mean? 100,000+ Students in Need of Off Campus Housing.
– The best of Toronto is also in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Ed Mirvish Theatre, City Hall, Art Gallery of Toronto, St. Lawrence Market, The Hockey Hall of Fame, TIFF Bell Lightbox, CN Tower, Scotiabank Arena, Rogers Centre, Harbourfront Centre.
CentreCourt is recognized for its well thought out high rise residential developments and precision construction execution. The company has completed or is actively developing 10 large-scale condominium projects in the Greater Toronto Area, collectively representing over 5,000 homes and $2.7 billion dollars in development value. CentreCourt’s GRID project (just steps from PRIME) is on pace to be fully completed and occupied by residents in less than 2.5 years after construction commenced. And CentreCourt will continue this tradition of excellent execution at PRIME, meaning residents can expect to move into their best-in-class suites sooner.
- Walk Score 96 out of 100
- Boasts transit Score 100 out of 100
- Located in Toronto’s Garden’s District on Jarvis Street.
- Steps from Ryerson University
- Short commute to University of Toronto
- Prime Condos is a Rider’s Paradise which means world-class public transportation
- A short walk from the 1 LINE 1 (YONGE-UNIVERSITY) at the COLLEGE STATION – NORTHBOUND PLATFORM stop.
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Nearby parks include Allan Gardens, Joseph Sheard Parkette and Winchester Square Park.
EATERY & ENTERTAINMENT
Prime Condos will be in close proximity to just about everything — Minutes from Ryerson University, the Eaton Centre, the Financial District, Union Station, and not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, entertainment, and shopping options that are also in the surrounding area.
- Mystic Muffin
- The Keg Mansion
- Bocconcini Toronto
- Qi Sushi
- George Restaurant
- Good Earth Coffeehouse
- Sakura Ichiban
Japanese Restaurant, Neighbours, The Blake House and many more