warm-hearted boutique residence of only 204 units (including 6 townhome suites), TANU weaves together all the right elements for modern urban life: sophistication, convenience, connectivity and amenities. Just a stroll away: riverside trails, the harbour and Port Credit’s own thriving village life with its colourful independent stores and cafes, not to mention fast commuter connections to the city and throughout the GTA. Intimately tucked away in a residential enclave and beautifully crafted inside and out, TANU addresses the needs of the nature lover, the community minded, as well as all the modern urbanists who, like TANU, artfully combine everything into one.
REGISTER TODAY FOR PRIORITY ACCESS!!!
TANU CONDOS HIGHLIGHTS
- Located in Port Credit, which is the hub of entertainment, shopping, music & dining on the waterfront
- 4 minutes walk to Port Credit Go Station with easy access to Go Bus & go Train
- 4 Minutes to QEW connecting to Highway 427,401,407 & 403
- Steps away from the upcoming Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT) Featuring 22 Stops along 20 km connecting Brampton & Mississauga
- 25 minutes to Downtown Toronto & 20 minutes to Pearson International Airport
- Close proximity to Humber College, University of Toronto Mississauga Campus which is a home of over 20,000 students
- Nearby Parks : Rattray Marsh Conservation Area,Richard’s Memorial Park, Jack Darling Memorial Park, JC Saddington Park, JJ Plays Park & many more
- Being built by a very reputable developer, Edenshaw Developments
TANU CONDOS QUICK FACTS
TANU CONDOS NEIGHBOURHOOD
- The Port Credit waterfront is home to two marinas and offers beautiful views of Lake Ontario and the Credit River
- Charming. Quaint. And always fun! The Lighthouse at Port Credit is a beacon for entertainment and festivals
- Port Credit has an amazing selection of restaurants, cafes and patios and a busy nightlife with pubs, lounges and live music 7 days a week
- With over 75 restaurants within walking distance of each other, you’ll get all Fired Up just thinking about it
Port Credit is attracting the high-end lifestyle buyer who wants a village feel with easy access to Downtown Toronto (in as little as 20 minutes via the Port Credit GO station). Residents in Port Credit like to take advantage of the excellent community amenities including the many festivals and excellent waterfront parks and trails. Located close to Toronto, and offers a community vibe found in Toronto but on a smaller scale. There are tons of independent shops, bistro’s, restaurants and cafe’s. Port Credit continues to be one of the most well known and desirable communities to live in Mississauga.
Edenshaw relentlessly strives to reflect artistry in our mission to craft communities. Their architecture is subtle; meant to enhance and compliment not dominate and overpower. Mindful development is their cornerstone; development that improves and understands the subtleties and nuances of place. Above all, they are distinguished by their commitment to natural materials, to the highest standards of environmentally sensitive building practices and to the people who call our communities home. With a commitment to excellence, their talented and innovative team constantly strives to execute their vision of creating vibrant communities.